1. The service will be provided for a minimum term of THREE months.
2. Should either party wish to cease the service notice must be given in writing not less than ONE MONTH prior to the next billing date.
TELEPHONE ANSWERING /VIRTUAL RECEPTION SERVICE ONLY
3. KBVO will provide personnel to answer incoming telephone calls in the name of the clients company as detailed on the booking form unless instructed otherwise.
4. A message will be taken wherever a caller wishes and that message will be logged on KBVO's Message Management system.
5. All messages will be held until the client requests delivery of them unless it has been agreed that messages will be relayed upon receipt.
6. The client may have the messages relayed in written form by way of either Email or FAX or SMS transmission.
7. Where requested, KBVO will use its discretion to assess whether a message is urgent or important and relay the same via SMS to a designated mobile telephone, or via FAX or Email.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the client to effect the successful diversion of all calls from its normal telephone to the number provided for the purpose of this service by KBVO. The client will need to organise this with BT or their telephone services provider if not BT.
9. KBVO cannot be responsible for ensuring this divert facility is active although it is essential for the provision of KBVO's service. KBVO is unable to refund any payments should this facility not work for any reason.
10. A)KBVO personnel will only answer incoming calls between the hours of 8.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and where agreed between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday’s. Outside of these hours and all day on Bank Holidays calls will be answered by a voicemail system. If a client elects to have a personal voicebox where callers can leave a message KBVO will transpose any such messages on behalf of the client and include them in the log of all messages provided on the next working day unless agreed to the contrary.
B)KBVO personnel will answer incoming calls on a 24 hour a day basis and for 365 days of the year. Due to the nature of this call pattern we reserve the right to use a number of our offices in order to provide the service. In the rare case of call overload, calls will be answered by a voicemail system. If a client elects to have a personal voice box where callers can leave a message KBVO will transpose any such messages on behalf of the client and include them in the log of all messages provided on the next working day unless agreed to the contrary.
11. Call Patching - the prices quoted assume call duration of not more than 20 minutes to UK land lines and 10 minutes to mobiles. KBVO reserve the right to either withdraw this service or levy a reasonable surcharge should the client take calls that last longer than this. KBVO cannot be responsible for the reliability of calls patched through to mobile phones in particular. KBVO will attempt to patch callers through to up to TWO numbers and no more before taking a normal message from the caller.
12. The prices quoted assume typical call duration of no more than two minutes. At its sole discretion KBVO may charge clients a surcharge if calls habitually take longer than this.
13. In return for the standard charge KBVO will endeavour to log the following information each time a call is taken: 1) The name of the caller 2) their company name 3) their telephone number, plus 4) a basic message.
14. KBVO are happy to take extended messages including credit card details and the processing of other data at the request of the client conditional on a surcharge for each such extended message. If it is felt necessary to make such a charge we will not do so without first agreeing a specific rate with the client.
15. KBVO will store all messages for three months at no charge to the client.
16. Thereafter there will be a monthly "Archiving Charge" for those clients wanting us to store their messages beyond this period.
17. Should any client who has paid the monthly "Archiving Charge" require a copy of a message after three months a "Search Fee" will be charged on each occasion.
18. If a client chooses not to pay the monthly "Archiving Charge" KBVO will be unable to provide copies of any messages that were taken more than three months earlier.
19. All sums payable under this agreement unless otherwise stated are exclusive of VAT and other duties or taxes.
20. Any VAT in respect of the payments shall be payable in addition to such sums.
21. The only methods of payment that can be accepted are VISA and MasterCard Credit Cards, and any Debit Cards detailed on the KBVO web site or Direct Debit Mandate where applicable.
22. Payment must be made monthly in advance with any additional charges being billed monthly in arrears.
23. A month’s tariff may also be taken, where agreed, at the outset by way of a fully refundable deposit that will be repaid on the termination of the service providing no sums are outstanding.
24. A once only set up fee per service will be taken at the outset.
25. All subsequent payments will be due within 7 days of our Invoice and we will process your payment using the same credit or debit card used to open the account unless you instruct us to the contrary. Thereafter we may invite you to pay by way of Direct Debit mandate. We do not accept cheques as a method of payment.
26. KBVO reserves the right to suspend its service if any sums become overdue, or if it has reasonable grounds to believe that any aspect of the service is being used for illegal or fraudulent purposes.
27. Neither party shall at any time during or after the term divulge, or allow to be divulged, to any person any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the other. KBVO Ltd. Data Protection Registration Number: Z2657031.
28. The Supplier shall not be liable to the Client for loss of profit or of any contract or for any consequential loss that may be suffered by the Client.
THE SUPPLIER'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN
29. This agreement and all rights under it may be assigned or transferred by the Supplier but not by the Client.
30. This agreement shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
31. All rights granted to either of the parties shall be cumulative and no exercise by either of the parties of any right under this agreement shall restrict or prejudice the exercise of any other right granted by this agreement or otherwise available to it.
32. The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this agreement.
STATUS OF THE SUPPLIER
33. During the Term the Supplier shall be an independent contractor and not the servant of the Client.
34. All disputes or differences which shall at any time arise between the parties whether during the Term or afterwards touching or concerning this agreement or its construction or effect or the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties under or by virtue of it or otherwise or any other matter in any way connected with or arising out of the subject matter of this agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties or in default of agreement to be nominated by the President for the time being of the Charted Institute of Arbitrators in accordance with the Arbitration Acts 1950 to 1997 or any statutory modification or re-enactment of it for the time being in force.
0800 083 2223
0333 200 2505