Coatings Business Telephone Answering Service
As you are usually out quoting and visiting sites you are always on the go. Being in the office is sometimes a luxury whilst having all calls put through to your mobile means your days can be very hectic! Chasing your tail...comes to mind.
Controlling your inbound calls and ensuring all leads and enquiries are passed to you immdediately is critical. What you don't need are sales calls wanting to speak to the IT director in reference to leased PC deals. You only need to know of calls that are interested in your business or current clients who you are dealing with.
Your named PAs will understand your business to a level where they know that:
- You work with both internal (proctecting communal areas, floor surfaces, anti-graffiti and Hygenic surfaces) and external product (protecting against Radiation, water penetration, cold/freezing and pollution),
- You work for commercial and domestic clients.
- You cover specific areas OR whole of UK.
Also with this type of knowledge your PAs will also know who the messages have to be passed on to.
e.g.: Sales enquiry in Nottingham goes to Steve Belling but maintenance support and current contracts for the same area are dealt with by Peter Harrington. This type of knowledge and understanding is important in order to relay a personal and professional image of your business.
As your Coatings business is very specific we taylor how we manage you calls. Your PAs establish the following:
- Who is calling (including business name)
- Address or site location of caller
- Why they are calling - what service do they require?
- Who they are wanting to speak with?
- What their contact details are (landline/mobile/email address)
Once we know what the call is about and how we can assist your PAs then ensure your caller knows that we understand their requirements and that action will be taken ASAP. After all, when the facility manager of your largest client calls they wnat to know how important their business is to you.
Please contact us now on 0800 083 2223 to discuss your requirements or to set up your Free Trial.