Chiropractic telephone answering service
With your patients demanding a high level of professionalism and an attentive service, it is key to keep building a Chiropractic Clinic which provides a high quality service and is a customer focused practice.
Your dedicated PAs (e.g. Mary, Ann, Diane and Liz) become part of your team and support you and your practice with a level of service to suit your requirements. The level of telephone answering support which we currently manage ranges from:
- Answering all or just your overflow calls when you are with a client.
- Taking enquiries and scheduling appointments. We can use your online software or provide a secure online diary.
- Completing new client data and entering their details onto your system.
- Amending / rescheduling and cancelling appointments for clients.
- Reminder calls or texts to patients.
- Give directions to new patients.
- Working with new clients passed through from Insurance companies.
- Updating client information/records on your system.
All your PAs activities are logged and reported to you via email or sms immediately so you know what has been dealt with without the need to constantly check your system or call your PAs.
Your service will be activity based costing and is far more cost effective than having staff who are needed only when you are busy.
If your practice/s are busy then you will benefit from and overflow service which works only when your phones are engaged or unanswered. We are able to answer separate locations and know which practice the caller has come through on.
For a no obligation Free Trial please call us on 0800 083 2223
or click here
to request an immediate call back. If you would like to ask an existing client how they benefit from using our personalised telephone answering service please contact us.